VP of Recruitment
- Plan, implement, and evaluate all Formal and Informal Recruitment activities for chapters of the Panhellenic Association.
- Serve as a primary contact for all Recruitment related questions.
- To field questions and concerns from individual chapters concerning recruitment to ensure each chapter’s preparation and success during the recruitment process.
- Approve chapters’ recruitment preparation and event plans, to ensure compliance with all recruitment rules and guidelines.
- Formal Recruitment duties include, but are not limited to:
- Propose dates for Formal Recruitment
- Work with venue(s) selected for Formal Recruitment, as well as chapters to finalize recruitment rooms and corresponding reservations.
- Host roundtable meetings for Chapter Recruitment Chairs beginning at the end of January.
- Work with the Vice President of Recruitment Personnel to plan Recruitment Preparation Week for the Executive Board and Recruitment Guides.
- Plan all logistics, including timeline and schedule (Matrix) with the assistance of the Panhellenic Advisor, the Vice President of Recruitment Coordination and the Vice President of Recruitment Personnel.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Recruitment and Personnel, and the Recruitment Coordinator on all recruitment tasks to ensure the Recruitment Guides are aware of the process and prepared to guide the Potential New Members through the recruitment process.
- Informal Recruitment duties include, but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for the organization of Informal (Spring) Recruitment for participating chapters.
- Design an effective plan for chapters not reaching total to use Continuous Open Bidding (COB) processes.
- Design and implement, alongside the Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations a recruitment marketing plan and timeline that promotes a positive image of Panhellenic’s year-round recruitment efforts.
- Research other institutions’ recruitment processes to improve our Panhellenic Recruitment. Facilitate and share ideas with other institutions seeking advice.
- Review and evaluate the Panhellenic Recruitment process and make appropriate adjustments for the following year.
- Co-chair the committee reviewing the Recruitment Rules and facilitate the presentation of proposed changes to the recruitment rules and guidelines with the Vice President of Conduct and Integrity.
- Following changes to this document, the Vice President of Recruitment shall print and distribute the amended version to chapters within one week.
Reevaluate Campus Total within 72 hours of Formal Recruitment alongside the Panhellenic Advisor and President and again within one week of the start of the Spring semester. Send this information to chapters accordingly upon its establishment.
Create an annual marketing and public relations plan for the Association including a 365-Day Recruitment Marketing Plan in conjunction with the Vice President of Public Relations.
THE VP OF RECRUITMENT COORDINATES AND OVERSEES THE FORMAL AND INFORMAL RECRUITMENT PROCESSES.
VP of New Member Relations
- Work with the Vice President of Recruitment to coordinate Formal Recruitment.
- Plan Orientation Night as well as all recruitment information sessions with the assistance of the Vice President of Recruitment.
- Attend all Recruitment Roundtables and serve as the official secretary for the meetings, distributing the minutes no later than the following Recruitment Roundtable to all Recruitment Chairs, Presidents, and Advisors.
- Assist the Vice President of Recruitment in working with the Recruitment Chairs by coordinating meetings, approving presentation items, and additional recruitment tasks as needed.
- Assume the duties of the Vice President of Recruitment in her absence, inability to serve, or at her call.
- Oversee and answer all communication with potential new members through Panhellenic email and Recruitment Facebook groups.
- Conduct post Recruitment evaluation for potential new members, and all other necessary individuals after Recruitment.
- Formulate and edit all the content that will appear in the recruitment booklet and work with the Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations to create the booklet.
- Train on the Recruitment Management system and assist the Vice President of Recruitment in all necessary functions using this program.
- Carry out all the logistical and training details dealing with Interactive Collegiate Solutions (ICS) and coordinate potential new member ranking during Recruitment Week.
- Facilitate all aspects of the registration process for Formal Recruitment.
- Organize and maintain the Potential New Member interest list.
- Communicate with Potential New Members on the interest list regularly with information regarding Panhellenic, chapter, and upcoming Recruitment events.
- Assume the position of Vice President of Recruitment at the end of the Vice President of Recruitment’s term following an affirming vote of the Panhellenic Council.
- Oversee the Rho Gamma Logistics team in conjunction with the Vice President of Recruitment Personnel
- She will plan the appropriate amount of classes for the Logistics team to become acclimated with Campus Director and their role.
- Oversee the New Member Development process with the Vice President of Membership Development:
- Oversee the educational processes for new members including an event within four weeks of Formal Recruitment to introduce and welcome new members to Panhellenic.
- Co-host roundtable discussions for New Member Educators at least once per semester.
- Serve as liaison for New Student Connections.
THE VP OF NEW MEMBER RELATIONS ASSISTS WITH THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND SERVES AS A RESOURCE FOR ALL NEW MEMBERS.
VP of Recruitment Personnel
- Plan all aspects of the Recruitment Guide selection process including, but not limited to: creating announcements, preparing the application, scheduling interviews, assigning Executive Officers and/or previous Recruitment Guides to interview and coordinate final selection.
- Plan and hold Recruitment Guide Information Sessions for the women interested in the position.
- Manage Recruitment Guide Interview Committee.
- Coordinate all aspects of the Recruitment Guide program:
- Create agendas, materials, and schedule speakers for the training of Recruitment Guides: to ensure that Recruitment Guides are aware of the process and are prepared to guide the Potential New Members through the recruitment process.
- Schedule workshops and retreats for the Executive Board Officers and Recruitment Guides to improve team morale.
- Organize and order all aspects of Recruitment Guide apparel such as t-shirts, and other merchandise, in collaboration with the Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations.
- Organize and plan all booths for marketing of recruitment along with the Vice President of Member Development.
- Coordinate the activities of Recruitment Guides during recruitment and delegate tasks to the rest of the Executive Board Officers, in collaboration with the Vice President of Recruitment.
- Ensure and oversee that Recruitment Guide role is continuous after the Formal Recruitment process.
- Implement a recognition program for Recruitment Guides.
-Complete an evaluation process of the Recruitment Guide program and create a post-recruitment report for successor.