VP of Conduct and Integrity
Serve as the Chief Judicial Officer of the Panhellenic Association. Duties include, but are not limited:
- Supervise and train the Panhellenic Ethics Board.
- Collaborate with Student Rights and Responsibility to create the curriculum and train the Ethics Board.
- Interpret the meaning and application of all Panhellenic documents (including but not limited the Standing Rules, Bylaws, and judicial proceedings) as they apply to any situation, which may arise, while consulting with the President and Advisor.
- Enforce and ensure the completion of all sanctions.
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date file, which will include a copy of the current USF Panhellenic Association Bylaws, Standing Rules and Infraction information for the past 5 years.
- Be responsible for proper mediation procedures:
- - Facilitate and mediate informal discussions between Panhellenic representatives and other councils along with the President to improve fraternity and sorority relations.
- Coordinate the formal mediation process, including the recruitment and training of mediators in conjunction with the Panhellenic Advisor.
- Coordinate and oversee the revision and implementation of all USF Panhellenic Association governing documents, and assure the council is in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference expectations and guidelines.
- Revise and edit the Panhellenic Association Bylaws annually in collaboration with the Panhellenic Ethics Board and Panhellenic Executive Board.
- Co-chair the committee reviewing the Recruitment Rules and facilitate the presentation of proposed changes to these rules and guidelines with the Vice President of Recruitment.
- Educate the Panhellenic Association at large regarding bylaws and guidelines once ratified by the Panhellenic Council.
- Receive, review, and present any request for amendments, additions or deletions to the Panhellenic Bylaws.
- Host roundtables each semester with the Risk Management and/or Standards Chair depending on each Panhellenic Chapter’s leadership structure.
- Serve as the parliamentarian for the Panhellenic Association and assure Robert’s Rules of Order is being followed.
- Train the Panhellenic Delegates on proper Robert’s Rules of Order
- Serve as a liaison to University Departments focusing on safety and prevention.
- Serve as a liaison between Panhellenic and the Center for Student Wellbeing, Center for Victim Advocacy and Violence Prevention, Student Health Services Departments and the Title IX office at USF to report information regarding events, educate about University resources, and provide educational facts to enhance a healthy lifestyle.
- Serve as a liaison between Panhellenic and the USF Police Department to report information about safety and provide resources for the Panhellenic community.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate at least one educational program per semester promoting:
- Risk reduction within the Panhellenic Association.
- Women’s health within the Panhellenic Association.
- Plan and help facilitate Safe Sisters training once a semester.
- Hold round tables for Safe Sisters once a month
THE VP OF CONDUCT AND INTEGRITY MEDIATES, ENFORCES ROBERT'S RULES AND LIAISES BETWEEN USF RESOURCES AND PANHELLENIC.
VP of Public Relations
Be responsible for all public relations and marketing efforts for the Panhellenic
Association, including, but not limited to the following duties:
- Be responsible for the advertisement of Panhellenic Recruitment and all Panhellenic sponsored events.
- Oversee, coordinate and delegate tasks to the Panhellenic Marketing Team.
- Create an annual marketing and public relations plan for the Association including a 365-Day Recruitment Marketing Plan in conjunction with the Vice President of Recruitment.
- Create marketing material for all Panhellenic sponsored events in collaboration with the Executive Board Officer planning the event.
- Design, edit, approve, and order the recruitment booklet, and recruitment items including, but not limited to: Potential New Member bags and giveaways, Bid Day shirts in conjunction with the Vice President of Recruitment, and the Vice President of New Member Relations.
- For paid advertisement, collaborate with the Vice President of Finance to assure all advertisements are in line with our printer’s and designer’s standards.
- Work with a graphic designer, in collaboration with the Vice President of Administration, when appropriate.
- Serve as Panhellenic photographer, or hire one in collaboration with the Vice President of Finance, when appropriate. This may be delegated to the Marketing Team if the VPPR is not available and a photographer is not hired.
- Organize the participation of the Panhellenic Association’s involvement in USF’s Student Orientation and Admissions programs.
- Oversee the correct usage of the Panhellenic Association brand on all materials, campaigns, and documents, facilitate overall brand development and revisions processes with the help of the Marketing Team and approve all marketing materials in conjunction with the Panhellenic Advisor before they go to print.
- Be responsible for delegating and the timely completion of all online communication efforts for the Panhellenic Association to the Marketing Team. This includes, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Regularly maintaining and updating the Panhellenic website.
- Regularly maintaining the Panhellenic BullSync account.
- Maintaining and implementing a Panhellenic blog to showcase achievements in the Panhellenic community.
- Overseeing all Panhellenic social media accounts.
- Monitoring chapter websites, blogs, and social media for appropriate content; if inappropriate content exists, contact the Vice President of Conduct and Integrity.
- Create an annual marketing and public relations plan for the Association that includes a 365-Day Recruitment Marketing Plan that is also created in conjunction with the Vice President of Recruitment.
- Create and distribute a monthly Panhellenic newsletter, which will serve to educate and inform the Tampa, USF, and the Fraternity and Sorority community about Panhellenic news and events.
- Order recruitment and non recruitment apparel for the whole recruitment team and executive board.
- Formulate and edit all the content that will appear in the recruitment booklet and work with the Vice President of New Member Development.