VP of Finance
Be responsible for all financial records of the Panhellenic Association, including, but not limited to the following duties:
- Supervise the finances of the Panhellenic Association at the University of South Florida.
- Be responsible for the preparation of annual budgets. Following its approval by the Panhellenic Council, provide a copy to each USF Panhellenic Association member organization and to the Panhellenic Executive Board.
- Review, approve and sign Panhellenic Association checks alongside the Panhellenic Association President.
- Receive payments due to the Panhellenic Association, collect all dues, give receipts and send bills to member chapters.
- Be responsible for the prompt payment of all bills of the Panhellenic Association at the University of South Florida.
- Meet with Panhellenic Advisor monthly to reconcile the checking and savings account.
- Report monthly financial statements to the Panhellenic Association.
- Inform officers of the status of their budgets on a monthly basis.
- Compile an end of the semester financial report.
- Turn over all official books to the Panhellenic Advisor within 1 week of the last regular meeting of her term.
- Coordinate and manage sponsorships for all Panhellenic events and initiatives.
- Supervise all aspects of lodging and meals related to programs throughout the term, including Recruitment and pre-recruitment weeks.
THE VP OF FINANCE BUDGETS AND MONITORS FINANCES.
VP of Administration
Be responsible for record keeping and correspondence efforts of the Panhellenic Association. This includes, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Responsible for the Council’s attendance records.
- Responsible for recording, reproducing, and distributing Council meeting minutes (including regular and special meetings). Minutes should be distributed to delegates no later than the following meeting. The minutes should be submitted to the Panhellenic Area Advisor, Panhellenic Advisor, and National Panhellenic Conference website within the same time frame.
- Keep full minutes of all meetings of the USF Panhellenic Association and a record of all action taken by the Executive Board.
- Create the agenda and record the minutes of the Panhellenic Executive Board meetings.
- Be responsible for the official correspondence of the Panhellenic Association.
- Create and maintain Panhellenic Master Contact List.
- Update contact information and assure all reports, other than the Annual Report, are submitted to NPC as necessary.
- Be responsible for the Panhellenic office space and storage unit.
- Oversee the Panhellenic Delegate program by: - Providing training and development to the Panhellenic Delegates.
- Facilitating regular delegate meetings to discuss voting matters and communication with chapters.
- Working with Chapter Presidents to assure delegate performance is being assessed and job duties are being executed.
- Gathering information for monthly Panhellenic newsletter, which will serve to educate and inform the Tampa, USF, and the Fraternity and Sorority community about Panhellenic news and events to provide to Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations for the Panhellenic newsletter
- Coordinate the guests that will be in attendance for Panhellenic bi-weekly general body meetings.
- Be responsible for all venue and room reservations on behalf of the Panhellenic Association.
- Organize and plan all booths for marketing of recruitment along with Vice President of Recruitment Personnel.
- Educate the Council at large regarding Panhellenic.